This Immediate Pot Potato Salad is really easy to make and your potatoes and eggs solely prepare dinner for 8 minutes in your stress cooker!
Potato Salad within the Immediate Pot!
It really doesn’t get any simpler than Immediate Pot Potato Salad. There’s no boiling potatoes or eggs on this recipe as a result of they’re each cooked proper in your stress cooker. Straightforward peasy lemon squeazy.
Our Immediate Pot Potato Salad recipe tastes like a traditional potato salad made with mayo, dijon mustard, pickles, and dill. It’s the proper bbq facet and so tasty served subsequent to grilled chicken thighs or kabobs.
Immediate Pot Duo
Searching for a brand new stress cooker? Try 6 Qt. the Immediate Pot Duo. It’s the one we use and love!
What You Want
Traditional elements for a traditional Immediate Pot Potato Salad. Right here’s what you want!
- Idaho potatoes: we’re utilizing Idaho potatoes, however be happy to both use russet or pink potatoes.
- Eggs: eggs are traditional and so they prepare dinner proper in your stress cooker!
- Apple cider vinegar: ACV is our secret ingredient. The potatoes really steam in them within the Immediate Pot and it provides a lot taste.
- Mayo: each potato salad deserves some mayo.
- Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt provides a creaminess and lightens issues up.
- Dill: at all times use contemporary dill!
- Lemon: citrus brightens up all the flavors.
- Pickles: chopped pickles in potato salad are the perfect!
Newest Immediate Pot Recipes
Easy methods to Make Immediate Pot Potato Salad
Prepare dinner Eggs and Potatoes in Immediate Pot
Place the metallic rack inside your Immediate Pot after which add the chopped potatoes and eggs. Pour water and vinegar on prime and seal the Immediate Pot.
Prepare dinner on excessive stress for 8 minutes. When the timer goes off, quick-release the Immediate Pot to let the steam out.
Chill Eggs and Potatoes
Switch the eggs into an ice water tub after which switch the potatoes right into a bowl and into the fridge to relax.
As soon as the eggs have chilled for five minutes, peel and roughly chop them. Put aside.
In the meantime, combine collectively the remainder of the elements to create the potato salad sauce.
Mash and Combine
Mix all elements collectively and use a wood utensil or potato masher to partially mash the potatoes.
Serve with extra contemporary dill and luxuriate in!
Retailer leftover potato salad in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- 4 cups of chopped Idaho potatoes chopped into 1.5-inch cubes (pores and skin on)
- 2 giant eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons minced contemporary dill
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped inexperienced onions
- 1/4 cup diced dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons contemporary lemon juice
Place the metallic rack within your Immediate Pot (it comes together with your Immediate Pot). Place potatoes on prime of the rack and thoroughly place two eggs on prime of the potatoes.
Subsequent, combine your vinegar and water collectively right into a bowl. Pour 3/4 cup of the liquid into the moment pot and set the remainder to the facet for later.
Cowl your Immediate Pot and lock it into place. Flip the stress valve to ‘seal’ and press ‘guide’ after which flip the stress to “excessive stress”. Set the timer for 8 minutes and let the Immediate Pot work.
Whereas your Immediate Pot is heating up, place the remainder of your elements (together with the remainder of your water/vinegar combination) into a big mixing bowl. Combine effectively and place within the fridge.
When the potatoes are accomplished, fast launch the stress within the Immediate Pot by turning the stress gauge to ‘vent.’ Watch out that you’re away from the stress gauge when steam releases.
Place the hard-boiled eggs into an ice tub and switch your cooked potatoes right into a bowl after which place the bowl into the freezer/fridge to chill.
As soon as the hard-boiled eggs have chilled for about 5 minutes, peel and tough chop them and place them within the Greek yogurt combination. Combine effectively.
As soon as potatoes are utterly cool, add potatoes to the Greek yogurt combination and blend till mixed. Use a spatula to mash among the potatoes to get that excellent potato salad consistency.
High with contemporary dill and luxuriate in!
Ideas & Notes
- This recipe was modified on June 21, 2022.
Energy: 180kcal Carbohydrates: 35g Protein: 8g Fats: 2g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g