This straightforward Sheet Pan Thanksgiving dinner for 4 is made with roast turkey breast, maple-glazed candy potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.
Sheet Pan Thanksgiving
For those who want a Thanksgiving dinner for 4 folks or much less, otherwise you simply have a longing for the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner in, say, the center of February, this recipe is for you. The turkey breast, slathered in mayonnaise and aromatic za’atar (a Center Jap mixture of dried herbs, sesame, and sumac), roasts up gorgeously moist and juicy. The candy potatoes caramelize, the Brussels sprouts flip crisp and brown, and it’s all served with a creamy za’atar sauce on the facet. However when you’re going conventional Thanksgiving, pair it with my Cranberry Pear Sauce and Stuffing Muffins!
This recipe is barely tailored from Melissa Clark’s new cookbook, Dinner in One, Exceptional and Easy One-Pan Meals. Like all her different cookbooks, this one will certainly to be a success! It’s stuffed with skillet dinners, sheet-pan suppers, comforting casseroles, and even one-bowl desserts. Yum!
Sheet Pan Thanksgiving Dinner Substances
- Turkey Breast seasoned with salt, pepper, and finely grated garlic
- Sauce: Mild mayo, za’atar, and lemon juice
- Candy Potatoes peeled and minimize into wedges, coated with olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and pink pepper flakes
- Brussels Sprouts with olive oil, cumin seeds, and salt
Easy methods to Make Sheet Pan Thanksgiving Dinner
- Prep Turkey: If the turkey breast comes tied, untie it. Pat the meat dry with paper towels and season it with salt, pepper, and garlic. Let the turkey sit at room temperature for quarter-hour.
- Make the Mayo: Mix the mayonnaise and za’atar. Switch two tablespoons to a separate bowl and brush it all around the turkey. Set the remaining mayo apart.
- Candy Potatoes: In a big bowl, toss the potatoes with oil, syrup, salt, and pink pepper. Place the turkey on a rimmed sheet pan, prepare the potatoes round it, and roast for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Brussels Sprouts: Cowl the sprouts with oil, cumin seeds, and salt. Toss the potatoes, and push them to at least one facet of the pan. Add the brussels sprouts and roast for an additional 20 to half-hour till the turkey’s inner temp reaches 145°F. Let the turkey relaxation for 10 minutes, after which carve it.
- End the Sauce: Season the reserved za’atar mayo to style and add just a little oil and salt if wanted, together with some lemon juice.
- Greens: Sliced acorn or butternut squash, minimize 1-inch thick, can stand in for the candy potatoes. Broccoli florets or broccolini can substitute the brussels sprouts.
- Spice Degree: For those who don’t like spicy meals, omit the pink pepper flakes.
- Sweetener: Swap honey for maple syrup.
- Cumin: For those who don’t have cumin seeds, sub 1 / 4 teaspoon of floor cumin.
- Turkey Pores and skin: Though the pores and skin is left on the turkey for taste, I often take away it earlier than consuming to scale back the fats and energy, but it surely’s completely as much as you. The dietary information is for skinless turkey breast, and there’s fairly a bit! I’m certain there shall be leftovers even with 4 folks consuming.
Extra Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes You’ll Love:
Your feedback are useful! For those who’ve tried this wholesome Sheet Pan Thanksgiving Dinner or some other on Skinnytaste, don’t neglect to fee the recipe and depart me a remark beneath. And when you took a photograph of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can reshare it on my Tales!
Sheet Pan Thanksgiving
This straightforward Sheet Pan Thanksgiving dinner for 4 is made with roast turkey breast, maple-glazed candy potatoes, and brussels sprouts.
- 1 boneless turkey breast, 2 to 2½ kilos
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided, plus extra as wanted
- ½ teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
- 2 giant garlic cloves, finely grated
- ¼ cup gentle mayonnaise
- 2½ tablespoons za’atar
- 1 pound candy potatoes, peeled and minimize lengthwise into 1-inch-thick wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of crushed pink pepper flakes
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- Recent lemon juice, to style
Warmth the oven to 400ºF. If the turkey breast comes tied, untie it.
Pat the meat dry with paper towels. Season the turkey throughout with 1½ teaspoons of the salt and the black pepper, then rub throughout with the garlic.
In a small bowl, stir collectively the mayonnaise and za’atar.
Switch 2 tablespoons of the za’atar mayo to a separate small bowl and brush that all around the turkey.
Set the remaining za’atar mayo apart. Let the turkey sit at room temperature for quarter-hour when you put together the whole lot else.
In a big bowl, toss collectively candy potatoes, 1 tablespoon of the oil, the maple syrup, ¼ teaspoon of the salt, and the pink pepper flakes.
Place turkey on a rimmed sheet pan and prepare the potatoes in a single layer round it. Roast for 20 minutes.
In the identical bowl (no want to clean it), toss the brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the cumin seeds, and the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt.
Give the potatoes a toss after roasting for 20 minutes, and push the wedges to at least one facet of the pan to make room for the brussels sprouts.
Add the sprouts and proceed to roast till the sprouts and potatoes are golden brown and a thermometer inserted within the thickest a part of the turkey registers 145ºF, 20 to half-hour longer (for a complete turkey roasting time of 40 to 50 minutes).
Enable the meat to relaxation for 10 minutes earlier than slicing. Discard turkey pores and skin (to scale back energy, if desired because the dietary information displays no pores and skin) and carve.
Whereas the turkey is resting, season reserved za’atar mayo to style and add just a little extra oil and salt, if wanted. Season to style with lemon juice. Serve the za’atar mayo alongside the turkey and greens.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe, Energy: 608kcal, Carbohydrates: 38g, Protein: 59g, Fats: 26.5g, Saturated Fats: 4g, Ldl cholesterol: 126mg, Sodium: 908mg, Fiber: 8.5g, Sugar: 10.5g
Key phrases: sheet pan dinner, sheet pan thanksgiving, thanksgiving dinner for 4