A wholesome model of a festive baked ham. Make at your subsequent household gathering for a particular celebration meal.
You’ll LOVE the Christmas recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook dinner Time||100 minutes|
- 1 cup tinned crushed pineapple (160 grams)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened (62.5 mls)
- 3 tbsp crystallised ginger, finely diced (45 grams)
- 1 tbsp tamari (gluten free soy sauce) (20 mls)
- 1 tsp floor ginger (1 grams)
- 1 tsp onion powder (1 grams)
- 1 clove garlic crushed (3 grams)
- 1 cup coconut sugar (200 grams)
- 1 tbsp scorching English mustard (16 grams)
- 1 tbsp Cornflour (10 grams)
- 3000 grams leg of ham with bone
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds (20 grams)
Put together the glaze by inserting the pineapple, pineapple juice, crystallised ginger, tamari, floor ginger, onion powder, garlic, sugar, mustard and cornflour in a saucepan over medium warmth.
Deliver to the boil, then scale back to a simmer and stir for a couple of minutes or till thickened. Take away from the warmth and permit to chill a bit.
Preheat the oven to 160C and line a big baking dish with baking paper.
Put together the ham by eradicating the pores and skin, leaving 2mm of the fats on the flesh. Lower actually advantageous slices, about 2cm deep and 2-5mm aside, into the ham all the best way throughout it and again once more in the other way to type a criss cross sample.
Cowl the tip of the bone with baking paper and foil so it would not burn or dry out.
Rub the cooled glaze all around the ham and place within the ready baking dish.
Bake for an hour then flip up the oven to 200C and bake for an additional half-hour or till the glaze turns into actually sticky and caramelised.
Sprinkle with recent pomegranate seeds and place on a serving platter. Slice finely to serve alongside your chosen facet dishes.
Christmas doesn’t imply that all your exhausting work from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge must fall by the wayside. We’ve received over 150 wholesome festive recipes that the entire household will love – in our Christmas Recipe Book.
PLUS that will help you beat the bloat after the festive season you possibly can be part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.